Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lauren and Shoes


For the past few weeks Lauren has been really into shoes. She'll find a pair (usually mine) and put them on and clomp around the house for everyone to see. Every time she does this it reminds me of the time when I was a little girl sneaking into my mother's closet and trying on her fancy black high heels. I felt so cool when I wore them and imagined the day when I could have shoes like that for myself. I've taken several pictures of her wearing different pairs of my shoes but I thought this one was the cutest. I also love how she will grab my purse and put it on her shoulder and walk around the house too. It makes me wonder what is running through her little mind when she does this. Is she trying to be a little mommy too? I love having a little girl, she does the cutest little things.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Wow, time moves fast. I can't believe Lauren has gotten so big. Look at her all grown up in those sexy shoes :) Too cute!

I hope Jacob gets better soon. I just heard what happened. Wow, did they ever figure out what it was? How scary, but I am glad he is doing better!