Sunday, April 20, 2008

JoJo's Pictures



A
ll of my boys love to draw. I have a 3 ring binder for each of them that I keep all their "best art" in. Jacob usually draws race cars or rocket ships. But Joseph's drawings are usually of people with hearts and happy faces. Tonight when I got home from enrichment Aaron told me that Joseph had drawn a picture for me and he left it on the island. I'm posting the picture here along with another one that he drew earlier in the week. I have them both posted on my bulletin board in the office. If you click on the picture you can see that it is a picture of he and I holding hands. I love this sweet little guy. He melts my heart all the time. The way that he draws people is just so precious. Look at the little circles for the feet and the fingers on the hands and the rectangular bodies. He is such a little angel that loves his mommy so much. I am so blessed!


No comments: