Monday, June 2, 2008

Benjamin

I was just making lunch for the boys and Ben (as always) wanted to be the one to bless the food. When he was saying the prayer he hid his head down under his folded arms so it was hard to hear the muffled words. When he finished Jospeh and Jacob told him that he needed to lift up his head next time because they couldn't hear the words. To which an aggravated Benjamin replied, "Guys, in my class (Sunbeams) my teacher told me that when I pray I have to close my eyes and bow my head!!!"

7 comments:

Sherri said...

cute!
Hey I sent you my blog invite again. Did you get it? Do I have the right address?

These Small Hours said...

No, I didn't, and I actually sent you an e-mail earlier this evening asking you for it. Here's my address: lawsfam@gmail.com

Mandee said...

I love seeing our kids living the things we teach them. Those are the times I love motherhood.

Mandee said...

By the way I would like to know what the blog a weighty issue is about. Is it your running blog?

Heather said...

Andria, Benjamin is such a sweet boy! It is awesome to hear him recite what he learned in primary.

Especially when on a previous post we were saying how hard it is for our children to sometimes enjoy the Sabbath.

Hooray to mom and teacher!

These Small Hours said...

A weighty issue is actually a blog that Shelleena Bunker (she's in the sinclair view ward) started. It's a place where we women struggling with our weight can post our victories, frustrations, failures, and advice and find support. I actually haven't posted any comments or anything to it but I do lurk and read what everyone else is posting. It's an invite only, but I'm sure if you wanted to Shelleena would love to add you. Just let me know if you're interested.

Jonee said...

Wonderful pictures and stories of your family, loved seeing what you're doing now. Jonee