Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My last hours of being in my Twenties....

So I just got home from "Ladies Night" (Enrichment), and saw that while I was out Aaron and the kids wrapped my presents for my much anticipated birthday tomorrow. Seems crazy to think that when I wake up in the morning I will be embarking on a new decade. I am happy to be turning 30. I really do think that the older a woman becomes the more assured and content she is with herself. I know that I feel much better about who I am than I did when I was turning 20. Hopefully 10 years from now I'll look back on myself at 30 and see even more change and growth. Happy Birthday to me!

6 comments:

Tiffany Jones said...

Happy 30th Andria! It's really not that bad!

Mandee said...

29 was actually harder for me than 30! You may be 30 but you cetainly don't look like it!

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Andria!

Hope you and your family have an extra special day!

Mary Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday Andria! We are all so happy you were born and that we know you at the best time of your life so far:)

Heather said...

Being 30 rocks! You are in a good place and are so blessed! Strong marriage, 4 good kids, in the home you want to grow old in, spiritually strong, physically healthy! You've done alot in the first 30 years, nice job!

When I turned 30, even though I had 6 kids for a year already, I finally felt like an adult. (still working on the maturity side of that though) :)
It took that landmark age for me to feel secure about adulthood.

I think the best years of our lives our now! I'ts exciting to think what the next 30 will hold! Once again, Happy Birthday, I love you!

These Small Hours said...

Thanks guys,
You are all such good friends. I'm so blessed to know you and have your love and support in my life.