Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little behind.....but trying to catch up.

Okay, So I'm a little behind on my blogging but since I'm using this blog as a way to journal our family's history I can't leave out the important stuff no matter how busy I am. I found a great website that publishes your blog posts with the pictures. They put the posts into a sort of photo memory book. http://www.blurb.com/

I hope to have many volumes of "These Small Hours" (one for each year of our families life). I hope that the many hours put into these posts will one day result in warm and happy memories for me and my family. I imagine my grandchildren sitting on the couch looking at old memory books and reading about what their Dad did on his 5th birthday or first day of school.....all the things that would be lost with time unless preserved. I'm so grateful for modern technology and how it helps us to preserve the small hours and precious moments of our lives.

Posts soon to come....

Ben's Birthday
Camping Trips from this summer
Summertime Memories
Swingset
Jacob's Birthday

1 comment:

Randi said...

Wow, thank you for posting that site. I am totally going to use it. I was surprised at how affordable they were. I just hope inserting the blog onto the pages isn't too difficult. I'm lazy like that :)

Oh, and do you know of any other affordable sites that are good for printing digital scrapbooks? This is something I want to try, because I think it would be way faster and less messy than making the traditional scrapbooks with paper.