Friday, November 21, 2008

A Prophet and Seer........Please watch this clip

I am grateful for the blessing of having a living prophet to guide us through these troubled times. In addition to our living prophet the Twelve Apostles have also been called and set a part as prophets, seers and revelators. I have great faith and trust in these men and I believe that their counsel and instruction come from God.

The following YouTube clip shares the words of Elder Neal A. Maxwell (a deceased member of the quorum of the Twelve Apostles) given over 30 years ago. Please take 5 minutes to watch and listen to his powerful, prophetic message and see how his words have been fulfilled in our recent day. I hope that this message will strengthen and renew your faith in the leaders of Christs church as prophets, seers and revelators. It has certainly done so for me.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

What an amazing clip. Thank you for finding and sharing this! I hope you don't mind, but I would like to link to your post on my blog. I don't think I could express my feelings any better or with more conviction than you did. Thanks again for posting this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this.

Mandee said...

Yes, thank you for sharing it.

bmcgrew said...

Hi Andria and Aaron; Yes, the clip is amazing. So are you both in your convictions and love. I love you both. Mom