Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Here are some more pictures from our winter wonderland here in Washington.....

The icicles hanging off of the house are over 2 feet long and the snow is so deep we made a whole family of snowmen and still didn't hit the ground. I've never in my life seen this much snow!




Lauren & Jacob sledding down the hill (I love this picture), Aaron and the boys making snowmen (we each made our own and Jacob made Lauren's), Ben & Aaron warming up by the fire and Jacob making a snow angel.




Poor Lauren. The ride started out fine but she slid off the front of the sled half way down the hill and snowplowed her face for a couple of feet. I felt terrible! I ran to brush the snow off her face but HAD to snap this picture first! Joseph standing proudly next to the snowman he made.



Proof that kids aren't the only ones who like to eat snow...... (:





Our little munchkins all bundled up and enjoying the snow.


No comments: