Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blast from the Past....September 2004

In an effort to preserve past memories I'm going to try and dedicate a post once a month to days of yesteryear. Here is the first of these posts....


September 2004
Aaron had hair, I was sleep-deprived and our little boys were so small!!!

In this picture Ben was 1 month old, Joseph was 16 months and Jacob had just celebrated his 3rd birthday. Here are a couple more pictures of the kids from September 2005.



JACOB
Jacob used to love making "parking lots" out of his cars or lining them up in long organized rows.



JOSEPH
Joseph was the world's messiest eater, I was constantly cleaning up the floor under his chair after each meal.



BENJAMIN
Benjamin was a chunky monkey spending most of his time nursing and sleeping.



Jacob posing with his first bike given to him on his 3rd birthday.



Now that's a VERY tired JoJo. I was shocked that he fell asleep with a half-eaten lollipop in his clenched fist.



Sharing a ride on the rocking horse Papa Laws made for them.




One of the first group pictures I ever took of my three sons sitting in Daddy's leather chair.


8 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Don't you just love having a camera to capture all these cute memories.

Anonymous said...

I just have to bust your chops a little, you wonderful woman you: I'm nearly certain that you are off by a year. My youngest daughter was born in August 2005, and she is a year younger than Benjamin.

Kendra said...

I have to agree with Pam. Our boys were born in 2004. :)

These Small Hours said...

Oh my goodness your are right!!!
I just checked and it was September 2004! Okay, so it was all just a blur for me....thank goodness I have friends that can help me keep the dates straight. (:
I'm going to change the date now.....
Thanks girls!

Tiffany Jones said...

Such cute boys!

Courtney said...

Wonderful pictures! Don't you just love going back even a few years and seeing how much they've changed? It goes by so fast!!

Melissa Hays said...

Wow! How precious are these photos! When they are being little handfulls it's these images that help us mothers get through it!

Heidi said...

Andria~ I love your blog. And I really like the idea of doing a monthly "blast from the past". Makes it easier than trying to do ALL your pictures on a blog. I love your profile paragraph. You're such a great mom. Miss you!