Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Did you know that Tiffany's makes CTR rings?


Just kidding.
I about died laughing this morning after the following conversation:



Jacob: "Mom, you're going to be really mad at Joseph....."

Me: "Uh Oh, what did he do?"

Jacob: "You know the ring box that Daddy gave you when he asked you to marry him?"

Me:
"Yeeeees.....?" (I'm nervous now)

Jacob:
"Well, Joseph snuck into your jewelry box last night and stole it so he could put his CTR ring in it. He wanted to give it to Lauren.

Me: (sigh of relief)

Jacob: "He told me not to tell you and promised if I didn't, that he'd stop talking and go to sleep. (Joseph is always keeping Jacob up at night)
But now it's morning....."




I really needed that laugh

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Not only is that hilarious, but so sweet! What a thoughtful gift for Lauren!

Anonymous said...

What Courtney said...