Thursday, June 9, 2011

Buttercup Love

Fields in bloom with buttercups, the blossoms are running wild.
A windowsill of sweet bouquets, gathered by the hand of a child.


No sweeter sight could meet my eyes than to see their eager delight
revealing a bouquet from behind their backs, so beautiful in my sight.


A thoughtful note that warmed my heart after returning from a run.
The luckiest mother I feel I am to have such sweet, loving sons.


Dear Mom,
We all made
this crown to tell
you that we love you
and that you are the
Queen of our family!
Love,
Jacob, Joseph, Benjamin and Lauren

4 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Wow, it sure doesn't get sweeter than that! Your words and your children's words are so beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Sweet kids!

Heidi said...

Ok, that almost brought me to tears! That is the cutest, sweetest thing ever. Miss you guys!

Mandee said...

You are seriously raising great kids. I need to come learn from you...SERIOUSLY!