Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Observations from a younger brother...


I found the following observations written in pencil on the wall next to Joseph's bed last night...


(Jacob was not happy Sunday evening. His baseball team had played in a game earlier that day and had lost. They were supposed to win but for whatever reason they had lost to this "easy" team and now they were out of the championships and the season was over. Jacob had chosen not to play in the game because it was held on Sunday. His younger brother Joseph found his tirade quite amusing. I found his observations quite humorous.)

1. Jacob hates his baseball team.
2. Screams at himself.

3. Said, "I don't know why I'm alive."

4. Breaths very fast.
5. Smacks himself.
6. Asks... "is there anything to destroy around here?"
7. Gets punished.


1 comment:

Jenniferb said...

Oh I wish I had a son. That is hilarious!