Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Beautiful Ben



When I came up to bed Sunday night I found Ben asleep, laying in our bed. He's had a fever for the past couple of days and hasn't been feeling very well. He had taken his pajama shirt off because he was too hot. I grabbed the camera and snapped this picture of him laying there. Then Aaron climbed into bed to snuggle with this "perfectly plump" little boy and I just couldn't resist taking some pictures. Hopefully Aaron won't mind being seen in his garments, no one really reads this anyway, it's more just like a journal for me.

People say "thank heaven for little girls", (and I'm sure that's true) but tonight I'm thanking heaven for my Beautiful Ben. I love his chubby little lips that are always eager to kiss. I love his big, beautiful brown eyes and his little tough boy body. He is simply scrumptious.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That top picture is perfection! Thanks for sharing. Oh, and hope Ben feels better soon. My girls have been tag-teaming me for almost three straight weeks now. No fun for anyone:(.