Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Sweetest Thing


Before I brought Lauren and Ben upstairs for their nap this afternoon Joseph leaned close to me and said he wanted to tell me a secret. He then whispered in my ear, "When Lauren takes her nap I'm going to go outside and pick her a flower, okay Mommy?" Okay, I said. Then I went upstairs and laid them down for their naps. First, Lauren in her room and then Ben in his. After Ben fell asleep I sneaked out and walked past Laurens room and saw this piece of paper taped to her door with a very "pretty" dried up weed taped to it too. It's hard to see in the picture but there are two hand drawn hearts and in a little 4 year olds handwriting he wrote Laurens name and on the next line the words "I love." Once again my little JoJo has melted my heart. What a lucky little girl Lauren is to have such an adoring older brother. It really was the sweetest thing.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

so I am not going to stalk your sight anymore. ANdria, that was so so adorable. JoJo is a sweet boy!

Mandee said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love it when Madelyn tries to mother Jackson or stick up for him when he has done something naughty