Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Keeping Busy



I
've been keeping busy with projects around the house. Aaron just finished completing all of the molding and baseboard trim in the living room so I've been painting, painting, painting. I also stripped, sanded and painted the old door in the living room that leads to the office and was very pleased with how nice it turned out. I'll try to attach a picture of it to this post.

So Aaron worked from home today and during the kids naps I took advantage of that and and went for my run outside instead of on the treadmill. When I got back Lauren was awake and she had cream colored paint on her face and hands and there were dozens of paint drops all over the hardwood floors. I followed them to the living room where there was a smudge on the new rug and I saw an abandoned paint roller on the floor by the fireplace. Aaron was sitting on the couch busy on his laptop while on a conference call......... Hmmmmmm, maybe I should leave Jacob in charge next time I leave the house. (: Okay, so it's not entirely his fault, I was so tired of painting last night I left the tray and brush with water in it in the bathtub. Apparently when Aaron took a shower this morning he just took it out of the tub and "forgot" to put it back in. Lauren's favorite room in the house is the bathroom (she drinks from the toilet daily) and imagine her joy when she saw a tray of paint and no mommy around.


Anyway, I have also been working on a wall collage of family pictures that I am putting up. I am not using all of them but as I was going through them I just thought I'd post some of them here because I think they are so sweet.



Here they are..........
















1 comment:

Tiffany Jones said...

The paint story is a classic. made me laugh. I wouldn't be laughing if it was my house though:)