Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged.....

Okay, Lexi tagged me so here goes……


What did you do 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was an intelligence analyst in the Air Force living in Hawaii. I was dating my soon to be fiancé who 10 months later would be my husband.


5 things on my to-do list today

This will actually help me organize my day, so thanks Lexi. (:

If it’s a good day, I’ll actually get everything done on this list, but as many of you know sometimes it just doesn’t all get done and so there will be things on this list that will probably be on tomorrows list.....


-Swing by the school to sign a paper for Joseph’s Kindergarten registration

-10am Visiting Teaching appt.

-Drop off Aaron’s suit at the dry cleaners

-Pick up flowers for another VT sister, (it’s her birthday today)

-Drop off flowers (in McCormick woods)

-Go to Wal-Mart to get stain/ paint to start refinishing our new “old” porch furniture.

-Get bread from Mary Felts house

-Go home get kids lunch, stories, down for nap

-Run/ lift weights (while they’re napping)

-Scriptures

-Register the boys for Soccer in the fall (I’m already going to have to pay a late fee because I should have done this last week, it’s online but I just don’t feel like paying $240 right now, ouch!))

-Clean bathroom

-Finish cleaning the upstairs

-Make dinner

-Dance Festival practice




Snacks I enjoy

I’m not really a snacker, (mostly because snack foods are too expensive). But I’d say a favorite snack food of mine is Sun Chips, and I do love fruit snacks (probably because I never got them as a kid)………I like the kind that cost almost $4 a box-rip off!!! Now my kids hardly ever get them either.)


Things I would do if I was a billionaire

Pay someone to fix up this old house & do some landscaping. Set aside money for the kids college & missions. Make sure we’re set for a comfortable retirement. Give the rest to a really deserving charity.


Places I have lived

Forks, Washington,

Salem, Virginia

Maple Valley, Washington,

Sedro-Woolley, Washington

San Juan Island, Washington

San Diego, California

San Antonio, Texas

San Angelo, Texas

Honolulu, Hawaii

Port Orchard, Washington




I hereby 'tag' Jessica Washburn and Tiffany Jones.


3 comments:

Shel said...

Wow -- lucky day for you, Andria! I'm tagging you again! Go to my running blog and copy/answer the questions that are there here on your own blog.... you know the rest!

Thanks!

Shelleena

Tiffany Jones said...

I will definitely do it when I have the time. Crazy days here!

Unknown said...

You did it! Hooray!